Fundraising For A Cause | Autism Puzzle Piece Pin – Awareness or Fundraising Pin for Autism & Asperger’s Spectrum Disorder (1 Pin - Retail)
- ANGEL AUTISM AWARENESS PIN: This brand new angel autism awareness pin was created to represent and bring support and awareness to individuals who have been diagnosed on the autistic spectrum. This autism/Asperger’s awareness pin is an inspirational item to sell or give away during Autism Awareness Month in April.
- AUTISM PUZZLE RIBBONS: The multicolored puzzle piece awareness ribbon represents the diversity of people and families living with autism. This affordable autism awareness pin is a great statement piece to place on jackets, bags, and collars. The beautiful sterling silver-plated pin features a multicolored puzzle piece awareness ribbon with silver angel wings and a halo. The lapel pin is 1 inch tall by 3/4 inch wide with a tac backing.
- AUTISTIC AWARENESS SUPPORT: When you wear our high-quality autism lapel pin you’re showing support for every person who has been diagnosed on the autistic disorder spectrum. According to the CDC, about 1 in 59 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder. On average, autism costs an estimated $60,000 a year through childhood. Our bulk autism awareness products could help medical professionals, parents, caregivers, and others raise the money for the special services they need.
- RETAIL AUTISM AWARENESS: Our high-quality, vibrant angel autism pin is perfect for groups and individuals interested donating money to organizations like Autism Speaks, Autism Society of America, Organization for Autism Research, and other autism/Asperger’s awareness causes. This multicolored, puzzle piece awareness pin also makes a thoughtful awareness gift for people who know someone on the autism disorder spectrum.
- USA BASED COMPANY: Fundraising For A Cause was founded in 2005 after our founder Karen Conroy's sister was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She saw how many people and organizations struggled to raise money and awareness for different causes. She came up with the idea of selling awareness products as a way to generate money for these organizations. Our state of the art 15,000 square foot warehouse located in Tampa, FL is stocked with over 6,500 different awareness products.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout